besides all atheists are, are people who blame god for something but they cant really insult him so the only way they think they can insult him is by pretending hes not right.grow some sack bucko and SHUT THE FUCK UP
- “The dean looked over Barack’s transcript and college boards and then suggested in a kindly way that he apply to some less competitive colleges in addition to Columbia.”
- “There were no class rankings at his high school, but Barack never made honor roll even one term, unlike 110 boys in his class.”
- “His SAT scores were 566 for the verbal part and 640 for math. Those were far below the median scores for students admitted to his class at Columbia: 668 verbal and 718 math.”
- “At Columbia, Barack Obama distinguished himself primarily as a hard partier, and he managed to be detained by police twice during his university years: once for stealing a Christmas wreath as a fraternity prank and once for trying to tear down the goalposts during a football game at Princeton.”
- “Obama’s transcript at Columbia shows that he was a solid C student. Although a history major, he sampled widely in the social sciences and did poorly in political science and economics while achieving some of his best grades (the equivalent of a B+) in philosophy and anthropology. The transcript indicates that in Obama’s freshman year, the only year for which rankings were available, he was in the twenty-first percentile of his class—meaning that four-fifths of the students were above him. Yet at the same time that he was earning Cs at Columbia, Obama displayed a formidable intelligence in another way. At his induction into the Delta Kappa Epsilon (DKE) fraternity, he and others were asked to name all fifty-four pledges in the room. Most were were able to name only five or six. When it was Obama’s turn, he named every single one. Later he rose to become president of DKE, and he was also tapped into Skull and Bones, an elite secret society to which his father had also belonged.”
And then he somehow got into Harvard for graduate school.
I made a mistake.
Please replace the reference to “high school” with “Andover.”
Please replace “Columbia” with “Yale.”
Please replace “Barack Obama” with “George W. Bush.”
You want 9/11 first responders to know that before they get their chemo money for the cancer they got sifting through World Trade Center rubble in hopes of helping to identify those we lost in the attack, you have one, just last tiny loose end to tie up: we just have to make sure you’re not a terrorist.
… You want billions in bank bailout money? You get that without being cross-checked against the terrorist watch list. The only thing they wanna know in that case is, ‘Did you start the financial meltdown in the first place?’ ‘Cause if you did, here’s your fucking money!
…What kind of Republican Congressman from Florida Cliff Stearns would put a piece-of-shit amendment like this in the Zadroga (9/11 first responders health) bill? (Beat.) I’m being told that its Republican Congressman Cliff Stearns.
JON STEWART, lambasting the “Literal Insult to Injury Amendment” to the James Zadroga 9/11 Health & Compensation Act, on The Daily Show.
“Being drunk isn’t a get-out-of-rape-free card, just like being drunk isn’t a get-out-of-committing-any-other-criminal-act card, and raping a woman who’s dressed like Fagan’s idea of a slut is just as bad as raping a person wearing any other outfit. Yes, feminists believe that women are adults who can make their own decisions, but they don’t believe in holding women responsible for men’s decisions. Especially when men decide to ignore a woman’s desire not to engage in sex. The only person responsible for a rape is the person who commits it, and it doesn’t matter if the rapist is drunk or if the woman he rapes is wearing a short skirt. Rape is rape, and no amount of alcohol or tight clothing can change that.”—
“Remember, ladies and gentlemen, if gay marriage is okay then you’re going to have all marriages be okay. You can’t say gays can marry; but triads can’t, or polygamous can’t, or marrying your cousin. Under equal protection, it’s everybody can do whatever they want. You can’t say we’re just going to get one group in.”—
First the gays, then the dogs and mailboxes will want their rights too. Unacceptable!
“Now, there’s one thing you might have noticed I don’t complain about: politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don’t fall out of the sky. They don’t pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It’s what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you’re going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain’t going to do any good; you’re just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it’s not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here… like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There’s a nice campaign slogan for somebody: ‘The Public Sucks. Fuck Hope.’”—George Carlin: Once a great comedian, always a speaker of the truth. (via winstonwolfe)
“Imagine a world in which generations of human beings come to believe that certain films were made by God or that specific software was coded by him. Imagine a future in which millions of our descendants murder each other over rival interpretations of Star Wars or Windows 98. Could anything —anything — be more ridiculous? And yet, this would be no more ridiculous than the world we are living in.”—
“During his presidency, no one ever questioned whether George W. Bush was qualified to attend Yale or Harvard Business School. Yet, he was a C student and an individual with no personal achievements other than his last name. Generations of Bushes had attended Yale, which is why W was admitted. It is assumed that he, like others before him, deserved it. White privilege is normalized in a society where a number of people still believe that an African-American does not deserve to attend an Ivy League school, much less become leader of the free world. Now that [Obama] is president, they must delegitimize him by claiming he is not a citizen, and that he was a bad student.”—
In a country where the conservatives are calling for bootstraps and earning your way in the world, they seem entirely nonplussed by the fact that our last President earned squat. He was born into privilege, but because he was white, that’s fine with the Tea Party.
“Yes! Release his Occidental (College) records! Release his high school records! Why won’t Barack Obama release his elementary school report cards? We need to know if he played well with others! Did he bring gum to class? And if so, did he bring enough for everyone? I certainly hope not — because that would be socialism!”—STEPHEN COLBERT, on Donald Trump’s call for President Obama to “release his Occidental records,” on The Colbert Report (via inothernews)
“I wanted to host this breakfast for a simple reason -– because as busy as we are, as many tasks as pile up, during this season, we are reminded that there’s something about the resurrection — something about the resurrection of our savior, Jesus Christ, that puts everything else in perspective.”—
I knew he was Christian, but I don’t like when he says things like this :/